• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hox to configure changing page on image
Hi,
excuse my bad english, i'am french...
I am a new user and i'd like to know how i can put marks to indicate to mobilesheets i want him to consider this like a page changement.
when i see my partition on landscape mode, as i importe jpeg files, i have sometimes a cut of lines and i'd like to fix it and to be able to use my pedal for switching one page to another and so to tell mobilesheets wher i' d loke him to consider the changement...

Thanx a lot
Are you using the single page display mode with half pages displayed in landscape? Did you enable the "Use half page turns in landscape" option as well? If so, you will see a new icon appear at the bottom of the song overlay that lets you adjust the half page turn so that you position the top half, and then the bottom half, and MobileSheets will remember each. If this is not what you are referring to, I will need more information. When you say "a page changement", what exactly do you mean by that? Also, if you would prefer, you can write in French and I can use Google Translate to translate the message.

Mike
Bonjour j'ai coché affichage par demi page en mode paysage et changement de page par demi page en mode paysage mais je ne sais pas de quelle icone vous parlez
Here is an image of the icon I'm referring to.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-10-2023, 04:23 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Here is an image of the icon I'm referring to.

merci. Comment rendre plus blanche une partition prise en photo qui a un ton un peu bleuté ? merci
You'd really want to do that kind of image processing in an application outside MobileSheets such as Gimp or Photoshop. 

Mike
(01-11-2023, 11:59 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You'd really want to do that kind of image processing in an application outside MobileSheets such as Gimp or Photoshop. 

Mike

thanx