• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup & Restore doesn't restore all settings
Because of the failing 3.4.4 update I had to restore the latest backup from W10 to my Android tablet. Not all settings are restored.
1.) Let MobileSheets Manage My Files: OFF persists, but the MSP Storage Location has been changed. The one from the W10 backup is not usable on Android, so I would expect that the current folder from the previous Android installation (/storage/emulated/0/_MobileSheets) is kept. Instead the song files are restored to the default location /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files
2.) I had organised my song files in subfolders of the MSP Storage Location. These subfolders are lost, all files are restored directly into the new MSP folder instead of the same subfolders as before
3.) Expose Database File: ON is changed to OFF (probably because that setting doesn't exist in the W10 version)
4.) Song Title Formatting & Generate Song List Format is lost
5.) Show Floating Toolbar: OFF is changed to ON
6.) Articles To Ignore is reset to default
1.) and 3.) are caused by my sophisticated special organisation
2.), 4.), 5.), 6.) seem to be general issues that could be fixed. There might be more that I didn't come across yet.

I stop here, restore my files, folders and databases with a file manager in the file system.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

In the moment I'm busy with sorting and fixing a lot of things. I'll come back to this topic later.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Once I have some bandwidth, I'll look into this to see what needs to be improved and/or fixed.

Thanks,
Mike