• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch One Drive Account freezes the App
Hallo guys,

I wanted to synchronize my library to one of my I  2 different one-drive accounts.
By mistake I signed in to the wrong account. Now I am trying to switch to the correct account: Settings/Storage/Switch One Drive Account.
Every time I login and after entering my account E-Mail and Passwort, the App freezes.
Is there another way to logout?

Sincerely,
electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro
So, it's not actually MobileSheets that is freezing. If you open task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc works if you have a keyboard), you will see that Microsoft's AuthHost.exe process is the one hanging. If you have a Surface Pro in tablet mode, you can drag from the sides of the screen to switch the active application.  If you kill the Authost process, MobileSheets will continue along just fine. The AuthHost process is used with the embedded web browser in order to complete the authentication with OneDrive. This is unfortunately not something I have control over, and I think Microsoft must have made changes to Windows at some point that caused this issue. It's important to note that the problem will not always happen - sometimes you can log in just fine. So you may just have to attempt it a couple times or you can kill the AuthHost.exe process.

Mike
Hallo Mike,

Thanks a lot for the help.
Killing the AuthHost.exe process did the job.
I could login to the correct account and synchronize the library.

Sincerely
electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro