• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets not loading.
I had Mobilesheets pro loaded in 2018 and recently the programme refuses to load.It shows the treble clef whilst trying to load and then just stops and reverts back to the desktop.
Any help would be much appreciated.Thank You,Dolan
Windows 10
Linx laptop/tablet 10/10
Please don't double post in different topics.
Mike answers this sort of problem so you will have to wait for him to respond.

Mike probably needs the version of MSP so you could add it to both posts (I don't know which he will respond to)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
You most likely just need to update the application to get the latest version. If you purchased through the Microsoft Store, just open the Microsoft Store app (search for "Store" using the Windows taskbar, do not use a web browser), log in with the email address you used to purchase the app, search for MobileSheets and tap the button to update on the MobileSheets store page. It may start downloading the update automatically as soon as you view the store page. If you purchased through the FastSpring store, you can download the update manually using the same link that you were provided when you initially installed the app. If you have forgotten what that is, send an email to support@zubersoft.com and I can send you the link to download the file again. 

Mike
(03-07-2022, 04:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You most likely just need to update the application to get the latest version. If you purchased through the Microsoft Store, just open the Microsoft Store app (search for "Store" using the Windows taskbar, do not use a web browser), log in with the email address you used to purchase the app, search for MobileSheets and tap the button to update on the MobileSheets store page. It may start downloading the update automatically as soon as you view the store page. If you purchased through the FastSpring store, you can download the update manually using the same link that you were provided when you initially installed the app. If you have forgotten what that is, send an email to support@zubersoft.com and I can send you the link to download the file again. 

Mike

Thanks for the response.If i remember correctly i purchased from Amazon but cannot find the link to update.
Thanks.
The Windows version of MobileSheets is not sold through Amazon - it's only sold through the Microsoft Store and my Zubersoft FastSpring store.

Mike
Way back i bought both Android and Windows version.Definately bought one from Amazon.
Amazon would be for your Android devices then as I sell through Google Play, Amazon and my FastSpring store for Android-based devices. You are only having issues with your Windows-based device, correct? Do you remember if you went through the Microsoft Store for your purchase of MobileSheets for Windows?

Mike
(03-08-2022, 05:14 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Amazon would be for your Android devices then as I sell through Google Play, Amazon and my FastSpring store for Android-based devices. You are only having issues with your Windows-based device, correct? Do you remember if you went through the Microsoft Store for your purchase of MobileSheets for Windows?

Mike

Thanks for replying Mike,
I cant recall how i purchased the Windows version.I do not think it was Fastspring.I remember contacting yourself at the time.
Dolan
When i go to Microsft Store it says i own the programme.Check my attachment.Dolan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-08-2022, 11:10 PM)dolanmorrison@gmail.com Wrote: When i go to Microsft Store it says i own the programme.Check my attachment.Dolan

If i try to launch the programme from Microsoft store Mobilesheets does not load or update.Thanks for any help.
At the Microsoft store it states that i own the software but it will not allow me to re-install Mobilesheets.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.
Normally, all you would need to do is load the Microsoft Store app on the device (do not use a web browser, search for "Store" using the Windows taskbar), log in with the email address you used to purchase MobileSheets, search for MobileSheets and click the button to install the app on the store page. It looks like you might have used a web browser, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Mike