• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First song loaded always considered changed (3.4.7)
Hi Mike,

The modification date always gets updated for the first song I load (display) after starting MobileSheets.
I do not change anything to the song. I just display it.
Songs I load after that first one are fiine.

In the songs tab, my songs are sorted by the 'Date Modified' , so these first loaded  songs always appear on top of the list - even though they were not actually changed.

Thanks

Rudy
Hello Rudy,

Can you long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com? I want to see if there is something in the song that is triggering the modification date to change. 

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,
It is not a specific song.
It happens to any song I happen to load the first after launching MS.

Thanks
Rudy
Oh interesting, is this only in the Windows 10 version or are you also seeing it on Android? I'll run some tests to see if I can reproduce it.

Thanks,
Mike
Only windows 10. Android is fine.
Mike,

I made a small video illustrating the issue
I open the song 'Paradise by the dashboard light', which initialy has a modification date of  february 20 th (DD MM YYYYY format). After visualising it, it's modification date is changed to today (march 17th) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18PwA8kc...sp=sharing

Thanks

Rudy
I've got a fix in place for this now for version 3.4.8. Thanks for helping me track it down.

Mike