• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
printing from pdf/back up with chords
Hello!

I've searched the forum for solutions, haven't found anything yet that addresses my issue.

I've backed up my song sheets to my pc in pdf format. 

I want to print the pdf's with chords and other directives added via the stamp feature. 

Everything I've tried so far including printing from the pc backup, printing from the Samsung tablet, printing pdf and jpg results in only the lyrics.

I need to have the lyrics and the chords for a paper back up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Elaine
On a list of songs, long press a song name to select it (or check several)
Share (top line)
email
"Share with annotations"

Can do same selecting Drive instead of email (but haven't ever done it)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(03-30-2022, 01:08 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: On a list of songs, long press a song name to select it (or check several)
Share (top line)
email
"Share with annotations"

Can do same selecting Drive instead of email (but haven't ever done it)

Geoff

I've tried several times, I can't get the stamped chords, whether embedded or not. At one time Mike recommended NOT embedding annotations. 

I'm sharing to my email and have tested sharing to my gdrive. 

Any other thoughts?
Elaine,

If you long press a song on the library screen, tap Share->Export files, and enable the option to export annotations on the export dialog, that absolutely should write out the stamps and other annotations you've created in MobileSheetsPro. If this is not working, and the option to print from MobileSheets is also not working (long press, tap the three dots at the top right and then Print), please long press your song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com. I'd like to test with it to see what is going on. 

I did recommend not embedding annotations if you want to manage them in MobileSheets. If you don't mind making the annotations part of the PDF, you absolutely can embed them, it just makes it more tedious to modify them in MobileSheets.

Mike
(03-31-2022, 02:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Elaine,

If you long press a song on the library screen, tap Share->Export files, and enable the option to export annotations on the export dialog, that absolutely should write out the stamps and other annotations you've created in MobileSheetsPro. If this is not working, and the option to print from MobileSheets is also not working (long press, tap the three dots at the top right and then Print), please long press your song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com. I'd like to test with it to see what is going on. 

I did recommend not embedding annotations if you want to manage them in MobileSheets. If you don't mind making the annotations part of the PDF, you absolutely can embed them, it just makes it more tedious to modify them in MobileSheets.

Mike

Hi Mike!

I'll do that!

BTW should I be exporting as .msf files when I want to email to myself to print?  Or just for you to test?

Thanks!
.msf files can only be imported into MobileSheets, so it wouldn't be useful if you wanted to open it in another application and print. You could also print directly from MobileSheetsPro as I described.

Mike
(03-31-2022, 04:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: .msf files can only be imported into MobileSheets, so it wouldn't be useful if you wanted to open it in another application and print. You could also print directly from MobileSheetsPro as I described.

Mike

Thanks,

Should I be able to print from the back up located on my pc?
My tablet is connected to the printer, but so much easier from the pc.
You can't print directly from the backup on the PC unless you install MobileSheets for Windows 10/11 through the Microsoft Store, restore the library in that, and then select and print your songs.

Mike