• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing from Dropbox
I have been able to import into MS from dropbox until the last MS update. Now I get a strange error message on the screen of my Android 4.4.2 tablet. (photo attached)
Dropbox works fine on all my other Devices.

Any ideas please
Cheers
Tony

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Tony,

I'm going to release an update today for this.  It appears Dropbox has started requiring TLS 1.2 for connections but older Android devices (anything below 5.0) default to using TLS 1.1, so Dropbox rejects requests from them.

Mike
(04-19-2022, 03:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Tony,

I'm going to release an update today for this.  It appears Dropbox has started requiring TLS 1.2 for connections but older Android devices (anything below 5.0) default to using TLS 1.1, so Dropbox rejects requests from them.

Mike

Thanks Mike
Hi Mike
Did you manage to update MS to alleviate the above problem?
I have just tried to import from Dropbox again & still get the same error message.

Regards
Tony
Please go to Settings->About and see what version you have installed. If you have version 3.5.1, you should definitely not be seeing that error message anymore.

Mike
(05-02-2022, 06:59 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Please go to Settings->About and see what version you have installed. If you have version 3.5.1, you should definitely not be seeing that error message anymore.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Both my tablets normally update automatically but when I checked neither had. So updated manually from play store now all ok.
Thanks again.
Tony