• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraudulent app and upcoming name change
It has come to my attention that a fraudulent app has been published on the Microsoft store called “MobileSheets Pro” under a company called “Hardworking Office”. This fake app can be seen here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mobile...1pkxd0hl51. They are pretending to be MobileSheets for Windows to confuse users who have purchased MobileSheetsPro on Android. I have reported the app to Microsoft and I advise everyone else to do the same so that Microsoft will hopefully take the app down faster. For any users that do purchase this fake app, there is nothing I am able to do to assist with canceling the purchase. It all must be handled through Microsoft, so you will have to contact them directly to request a refund.

To help reduce further confusion, I’m going to be renaming MobileSheetsPro back to just "MobileSheets" to stay consistent with the app name on Windows and iOS (once that that version is released).

Mike

UPDATE:

The app now calls itself "MobSheets Pro" and is still available because Microsoft will not take it down despite all of the complaints.

Messages In This Thread
Fraudulent app and upcoming name change - by Zubersoft - 04-19-2022, 03:04 PM