• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filters header
Is there a way to customize the filter choices at the top of the search?
There are filters that I'm not using because I don't use the fields i.e. Diff and Rating.
I'd like to have the Custom Group field instead.

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Not at the moment. I've mentioned it once or twice before, but I'm going to be changing the filters to be in a side panel that you can expand/collapse, and the filters will be listed vertically. This will make it easy to customize which filters are present and in what order. The current design is statically defined in the application UI layout file, so it's not something that is easy to change on the fly. The panel will be constructed dynamically based on the users choices.

Mike
(04-20-2022, 08:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Not at the moment. I've mentioned it once or twice before, but I'm going to be changing the filters to be in a side panel that you can expand/collapse, and the filters will be listed vertically. This will make it easy to customize which filters are present and in what order. The current design is statically defined in the application UI layout file, so it's not something that is easy to change on the fly. The panel will be constructed dynamically based on the users choices.

Mike

Sounds good. Thanks.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
(04-20-2022, 08:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Not at the moment. I'm going to be changing the filters to be in a side panel that you can expand/collapse, and the filters will be listed vertically.
Thanks Mike. I'm really keen on this feature and hope you can realize it soon...
(For me its the same as for Palosanto...)
TH
Almost two years later I'm hoping the same too!

Got a tablet for as switched to digital music as an orchestral violinist/violist and MobileSheets has helped me a lot. Hope it will keep getting better!