• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort manual
Hi

I would like sorting manually my setlist but I don't know how to move the songs of the list.

Thanks
Hello,

You have multiple options for reordering songs in your setlist. Go to the setlists tab, tap your setlist, change the sort order to manual if it's not currently manual, and then do one of the following:

1) On the library screen, you can tap the numbers to the left of the song titles and then enter the new position for a song
2) Tap edit to edit the setlist, and then you can drag songs in the left list up or down to reposition them
3) Similar to #1, you can also enter numbers for songs to reposition them while in the setlist editor.
4) You can also drag & drop songs while in the setlist editor to put them in the correct position at the start

Mike
(05-06-2022, 03:45 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello,

You have multiple options for reordering songs in your setlist. Go to the setlists tab, tap your setlist, change the sort order to manual if it's not currently manual, and then do one of the following:

1) On the library screen, you can tap the numbers to the left of the song titles and then enter the new position for a song
2) Tap edit to edit the setlist, and then you can drag songs in the left list up or down to reposition them
3) Similar to #1, you can also enter numbers for songs to reposition them while in the setlist editor.
4) You can also drag & drop songs while in the setlist editor to put them in the correct position at the start

Mike

Hi,

I have a Setlist and the Sort setting is Manual.  When I select a song (#16) that I want to move to song #3, I see the checkmark in the box but when I tap 16, the number pad doesn't show up (?).  I've done this before and the number pad does show up. Any idea what is causing this?  Thanks.

Linda
Linda,

Do you have a bluetooth pedal connected? If so, check these two threads:

https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...d-487.html
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...-3399.html

Mike
Mike -

My bluetooth pedal was on - and the red light was blinking. I forgot to turn it off when I was done with it. Blush  

I love simple solutions!  Thanks.

Linda