• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Slower after Last Update?
Anyone notice MS is slower in opening and changing songs, etc. after the last update.

It is behaving the same thing in both my tablets.

[Maybe it is not related to update...?].

Jeff
Hello Jeff,

What Android OS is running on those devices? What version were you running previously? If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->AirTurn Direct Mode, is it toggled off? I'm not seeing any slowdown on my Samsung Tab S4 running Android 10, but I did recently update libraries from Google that could be impacting performance on older devices, such as those running Android 5.0 or lower.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-24-2022, 03:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Jeff,

What Android OS is running on those devices? What version were you running previously? If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->AirTurn Direct Mode, is it toggled off? I'm not seeing any slowdown on my Samsung Tab S4 running Android 10, but I did recently update libraries from Google that could be impacting performance on older devices, such as those running Android 5.0 or lower.

Thanks,
Mike

I think its my Android Tablets losing it, rather than MS.  They are Android 4.4.4. 

I have two newer more powerful tablets that are not having the issue.  Might be time to put those older ones out to pasture (or make them backups).

PS:  I just cleared the Mobilsheets cache (Settings>Apps>Mobilesheets) and that seems to have improved performance!

Jeff