• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book Mode with 2 tablets
It would be far tidier to use two tablets and Book Mode if some company made a case to hold two tablets in a book-like configuration.   Does anyone know of such a thing?
https://www.padformusician.com/en/ used to sell stitched leather double case (out of stock at the moment).
Anybody who works with leather could make these. Not that difficult.
With a bit of own effort you can make a book of your own. Here are some impressions of my solution:

[Image: Tablet-in-Action.jpg]

[Image: 20191229_215140-k.jpg]

[Image: 20191229_215257-k.jpg]

The tablets are velcro-ed into the frame, and the holes in the faces ease a detachment in case of need. The distance of the tablet faces is chosen in such a manner that you can place a thin buffer sponge sheet in between, so they won't scratch each other.

Btw:
Total weight: 2250 g
Weight of tablets alone: 1500 g

Cheers,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink
(06-11-2022, 05:15 PM)Petra-Kathi Wrote: With a bit of own effort you can make a book of your own. Here are some impressions of my solution:

[Image: Tablet-in-Action.jpg]

[Image: 20191229_215140-k.jpg]

[Image: 20191229_215257-k.jpg]

The tablets are velcro-ed into the frame, and the holes in the faces ease a detachment in case of need. The distance of the tablet faces is chosen in such a manner that you can place a thin buffer sponge sheet in between, so they won't scratch each other.

Btw:
Total weight: 2250 g
Weight of tablets alone: 1500 g

Cheers,
Petra

Wow - you put in a lot more time and effort than I'm willing to.  Looks great! 
- Steve