• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding to setlist
When I go through some songs to plan for a gig if I edit a song and add it to a setlist, it is added to the top of the list.  Shouldn't it be added to the end?
I have to then edit the set list and drag the song to the bottom.
Is this by design or am I missing some sorting setting?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
How is your set list sorted?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(06-21-2022, 08:11 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: How is your set list sorted?

Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Currently is sorted as 'Manual'.
I don't see an option to sort in the sequence of how the songs are being added which to me is the logical sorting method if you are adding songs in the order that you want to play them.
There's no such option so I have to manually drag the songs to the bottom of the list every time.

EDIT: I just noticed that on other existing setlists also sorted manually, if I add a new song it's actually added at the bottom (as I would expect ).  However with the setlist in question, they are always added at the top .... I don't get it, not sure what is different that causes that behavior.
Donner BT pedal
It sounds like you have your setlist sorted with descending sort order. Go back to the sort dialog, and check the "Ascending" checkbox, and then it should be added to the end instead of to the top.

Mike
(06-21-2022, 03:35 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: It sounds like you have your setlist sorted with descending sort order. Go back to the sort dialog, and check the "Ascending" checkbox, and then it should be added to the end instead of to the top.

Mike

Thanks Mike. That was it. 
I thought about that earlier but then the whole list was gonna be reversed.  Then I realized that in fact the songs had been actually added in that order originally (from recent to older)
Anyway, that makes sense now.
Donner BT pedal