• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filter Options for Setlist Creation
Not a huge feature, but when editing a setlist on the tablet, would be kind of nice to be able to filter the song list on the right based on source and/or genre

Thanks!
I'm working on redesigning the setlist page. I'm thinking of changing it so that when you select a setlist, it jumps to a separate page that shows the current songs on the left and new songs on the right. I could then use up space on the top of the screen for filters. Another option would be to stick with the current design and use a popup window to apply filters, but I think I'm leaning toward the former as it would be a cleaner design that scales well with different screen sizes.

Mike
(10-10-2013, 01:10 AM)jrkeyboard Wrote: when editing a setlist on the tablet, would be kind of nice to be able to filter the song list on the right based on source and/or genre

+1 to this.
In my own organization scheme, it would be great to be able to filter by "collection" first, and have only Collection X songs appear on the right side of the "edit setlist" screen.

thanks very much for listening. GREAT app.