• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free form annotations no longer work in 4.1
Free form annotations with my spen no longer work in 4.1.0. I see it write, but it disappears as soon as I am done and the dashed rectangle pops up. I can't make any annotations stick.

Is there a way to roll back a version? I really need this feature for band rehearsal this week.

Thanks!
Gary
(10-23-2013, 01:44 PM)garystearns Wrote: Free form annotations with my spen no longer work in 4.1.0. I see it write, but it disappears as soon as I am done and the dashed rectangle pops up. I can't make any annotations stick.

I'm a new used, just started this week with 4.1.
I'm having a similar issue- I can see it write, but the it does not display. However, if I exit MS and restart, then it shows.

Still, this is a terrific app. Appreciate the help.
thx,
Chris
I'm working on fixing this ASAP. I'll put an update tonight if I can. If you need to rollback to v4.0.19, just send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com and I can assist you in doing that.

Mike
(10-23-2013, 02:58 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm working on fixing this ASAP. I'll put an update tonight if I can. If you need to rollback to v4.0.19, just send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com and I can assist you in doing that.

Mike

Zuberman, I'm sending you an email as well as I have an important week ahead. Having this issue too. Thank you!

Sent from my dlx using Tapatalk
Still not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled.
(10-24-2013, 11:49 AM)talljimbo Wrote: Still not working. I uninstalled and reinstalled.
Did you try the new 4.1.1 update from last night (10/23)? It is working fine for me now.

Thanks, Mike!
Gary