• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.1.0 and 4.1.1 not working
MobileSheets is no longer working since V4.1.0.
When I try to open any pdf sheet the app simply closes without any message. When trying to add a new song MS returns to the library view immediately when I click the Ok button after chosing the pdf file.
4.0.19 is working fine.
Tablet: Odys Aeon 13"
Android 4.1.1
(10-28-2013, 06:53 AM)rick2703 Wrote: MobileSheets is no longer working since V4.1.0.
When I try to open any pdf sheet the app simply closes without any message. When trying to add a new song MS returns to the library view immediately when I click the Ok button after chosing the pdf file.
4.0.19 is working fine.
I have the same problem with the same tablet (Odys 13"), I had to roll back to MS 4.019 and now everything is working fine.
I am getting a lot of reports from Aeon users with this crash. The Aeon is the only tablet so far that appears to have this problem. I'm going to scour through the PDF code again, but the only thing that could possibly cause this crash is an error in the PDF rendering library. This is one of those situations where I'm handicapped without having a real device to test on. I'll do my best to figure out what changed that could be causing problems. Thanks for your patience.

Mike
I just sent out emails to various AEON users asking for help in testing a couple builds to determine if I've located the problem. I really need user assistance with this one, otherwise I will be shooting in the dark. Are any AEON users willing to help me out? It will only take about 30 minutes, and you will be installing a beta version of MobileSheets that doesn't affect your regular installation. Please send me an email to mike@zubersoft.com as soon as possible if you are willing to help, so that I can get an update out tonight.

Thank you,
Mike
The problem has been resolved and v4.1.2 has been released.

Mike
Just to clarify, is this release intended for all users, or only AEON users?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
All users. The fixes were introduced based on bug reports from those devices, but it could help any number of devices in theory. I also added USB support through the companion app. I'm about to publish release notes.

Mike