• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrong pdf shown in setlist
(11-18-2013, 06:49 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I really need additional feedback on this bug. I've spent about 45 minutes testing trying to replicate this bug, and the only time I ever encountered this is if I move songs around in the setlist (using the setlist popup window) or if I remove a song from the setlist (also using the setlist popup window). I've fixed those bugs, but I've never encountered this bug just normally advancing through a setlist. Please let me know if you encounter this bug during normal usage with no modifications to the setlist. If that is the case, I'm going to need help figuring out how to reproduce this bug.

Thanks,
Mike

I've just encountered a really nasty bug which may be related to this one.

Specifically, I'm trying to edit a collection, and when I try to remove a song, sometimes the wrong song gets removed. Repeatedly touching the [X] icon on the same song will repeatedly remove whatever song was immediately preceding the intended victim, as many times as there are songs in the collection!

The trigger for the collection problem appears to be that the collection includes at least one song with a title that starts with an article. It appears that the new code which sorts these titles as if the article isn't there is somehow interfering with the ordering of songs in a collection. I don't know if the same thing is happening in set lists, but it seems likely.

The collection editor problem is serious, because the editor doesn't have an undo function. Normally there wouldn't be much need for one, but when you've just deleted a song which wasn't the one you intended, and you don't necessarily even know which song it was that got deleted... let's just say that by the time I figured out what was going on, I'd had to delete the entire collection and start over. :-(

- Steven

Messages In This Thread
wrong pdf shown in setlist - by vheisterkamp - 11-02-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by fausto - 11-02-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by vheisterkamp - 11-02-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by Zubersoft - 11-13-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by Zubersoft - 11-18-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by smw - 11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by Zubersoft - 11-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by smw - 11-18-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: wrong pdf shown in setlist - by vheisterkamp - 11-19-2013, 06:52 AM