• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always On Metronome Option
When in a setlist, I can turn the metronome on for a song... I personally would find it useful if there were an "Always On" option for the metronome, that when active would cause the metronome to be displayed for every song that is opened without having to manually start it... this way I could program in all the tempos for my collection, and as I go through my setlist I'd always be able to start everything off on the right tempo without having to swipe/click/swipe/click to manually turn it on

It's not a huge problem, just something I'd like to see eventually if it's not too much trouble
(08-14-2013, 05:26 AM)jrkeyboard Wrote: When in a setlist, I can turn the metronome on for a song... I personally would find it useful if there were an "Always On" option for the metronome, that when active would cause the metronome to be displayed for every song that is opened without having to manually start it... this way I could program in all the tempos for my collection, and as I go through my setlist I'd always be able to start everything off on the right tempo without having to swipe/click/swipe/click to manually turn it on

It's not a huge problem, just something I'd like to see eventually if it's not too much trouble

I also would like to be able to automatically start metronome when setlist is loaded. Also I don't use/set tempo for every song, so it also would be nice to have option to disable metronome for current song.

I see icon of metronome in setlist menu, but it doesn't seems to work or am I missing something?

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
This option would be terrific in particular for us drummers who need to switch quickly from song to song. There is a bug in the metronome in that once metronome is enabled and you switch songs, the sound playback stops yet the visual continues, pressing to stop the metronome then goes and starts it again in the new song.
Maybe an option: save the speed per song and pre-configure the metronome.
The idea of an "always on" for the metronome seems like a useful feature to me. Several of the songs we do are quite sensitive with respect to tempo and it can be a bit of a car crash it they're counted in at the wrong speed in the heat of the moment.... and that's easily done Dodgy .
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I'll work on addressing this as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Mike