• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I doing wrong?
I'm trying to import some songs using a csv file. After I specify the csv and the pdf, a couple of messages appear but disappear before I can read them. Then it displays a blank box with no message. Just an ok button. My audio files are in the Mobile Sheets directory. I've done this successfully before. If there's something wrong with my csv file, I don't see it.

I can't figure out how to attach a file to this message. Here's the contents of my CSV file:

title,pages,collections,audio files
1973 - James Blunt GS21 Eb,15-17,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 1973 - James Blunt.mp3"
All About You - Mcfly GS21 Eb,2-4,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 All About You - Mcfly.mp3"
Beautiful Day - U2 GS21 Eb,5-7,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Beautful Day - U2.mp3"
Don't Know Why - Nora Jones GS21 Eb,8-9,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Don't Know Why - Norah Jones.mp3"
Everytime - Britney Spears GS21 Eb,10-11,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Everytime - Britney Spears.mp3"
"I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters GS21 Eb",12-14,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 I Don1t Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters.mp3"
Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall GS21 Eb,18-20,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall.mp3"
Patience - Take That GS21 Eb,21-23,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Patience - Take That.mp3"
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae GS21 Eb,24-25,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae.mp3"
You Raise Me Up - Westlife GS21 Eb,26-27,Music Minus One Eb,"c:\mobile sheets\GS21 You Raise Me Up - Westlife.mp3
Is this with the Android, Windows or iPadOS version of MobileSheets? Those audio file paths look like Windows, so I'm just going to assume that is the case. 

It looks like the issue is that you are missing double quotations on the last line. This did help me find a bug in the code for this exact scenario, so it will be fixed with version 3.8.0. However, if you just add the double quotation mark, then it should work just fine.

Mike
According to the manual, the first line should have "audiofiles" i.e. no space

Never used it so no idea if this is all that is wrong

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
@Geoff: "Audio Files" also works. I shared several working examples, e.g.
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...-9689.html
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks itsme - I stand corrected

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6