• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review Date Feature
There are a lot of works that I don't play often; but I may need to play with short notice. So, I need to maintain some level of proficiency with those works. It would be nice to have a "review" date I could set when I review or practice those works. Then I could say show me those works I have not practiced in xx days/weeks/months. Does this make sense?
That's going to be included when I roll out a feature that tracks metrics for songs/setlists. I have added fields in the database to start tracking this kind of information, but I haven't had time to make the necessary changes to populate the data in the database. So it's on my list of things to do, but I'm not sure exactly when it will be implemented and released.

Mike
(02-19-2024, 12:27 PM)mwiseman Wrote: There are a lot of works that I don't play often; but I may need to play with short notice. So, I need to maintain some level of proficiency with those works. It would be nice to have a "review" date I could set when I review or practice those works. Then I could say show me those works I have not practiced in xx days/weeks/months. Does this make sense?

Great! Thank you!