• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to quickly get out of EDIT mode ?
Hopefully not a stupid question.  When I have a CHART displayed, when I use my Pen to write on the CHART, the only way I see to exit EDIT mode is to click on the "X" on the upper left corner.  Is there a faster way?  e.g., double tap on screen or something?  Reason being is that my piano teacher makes notations on the chart (circling "P" dynamics or writing something), then tries to move the chart forward to next page, but ends up drawing a line or something that now needs to be erased.  And then I have to click the "X" to get out of edit mode so we can move the page fwd.

Is there a faster way to get out of EDIT and back to scroll mode?

TIA
You could set the timeout for annotation mode in the settings of the annotation mode.
There you could set up the time for return to normal mode.
See also Mobile Sheets Full manual Page 136
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(06-10-2023, 01:45 AM)McAroni Wrote: You could set the timeout for annotation mode in the settings of the annotation mode.

Boy I cannot find that option anywhere.  I go into SETTINGS.  I don't see anything called ANNOTATION ..  And I read pg 136.. I don't see how from that either.
(06-10-2023, 04:21 AM)Cody94549 Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 01:45 AM)McAroni Wrote: You could set the timeout for annotation mode in the settings of the annotation mode.

Boy I cannot find that option anywhere.  I go into SETTINGS.  I don't see anything called ANNOTATION ..  And I read pg 136.. I don't see how from that either.

Sorry.  Found it,. Didn't realize I had to click on the green circle.  That works great.  Thanks
Hey McAroni,

another option is to tap the screen with three fingers. This opens/closes annotation mode and is by far the fastest way to access it in my opinion.

Malte
And i forgot: simply press the back Button.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(06-10-2023, 09:48 AM)MB10 Wrote: Hey McAroni,

another option is to tap the screen with three fingers. This opens/closes annotation mode and is by far the fastest way to access it in my opinion.

Malte

Thanks ...