• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to set up Library Sync
Attempting to Two Way Sync to Google Drive, and when I try to run the process, I get the following error:

07:38:09 pm - Downloading mobilesheets_hashcodes.txt
07:38:09 pm - Error encountered transferring files: 1nG3auA6ne_du-rgRQO9n430So0gwN9g
e

I've tried running the process on two different devices, a Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra, and a Google Pixel 6, and deleting and recreating the folder, and I get the same error. 

Assuming I missed something in setup, but if anyone's run into this or has a tip, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks!
It sounds like you may need to reauthenticate with Google Drive. Please go to Settings->Storage->Switch Google Drive Account, log back in, then try the sync again (also reselect the folder by browsing for it). That should hopefully fix it but let me know if it doesn't.

Mike
Ended up logging into another Google Drive, and was able to upload the library there. So I went into my original account, cleared everything out related to Mobilesheets, and was able to resync everything. 

Thank you!
I'm glad to hear you were able to get past the issues! I'm always happy to help when I can.

Mike