• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intersect filter mode
I've been using MobileSheets for quite some time now and have a large library of songs installed. I've tried to implement a methodology for creating collections that makes it very easy to limit songs to a subset that I'm interested in and this, coupled with the filter system works pretty well and makes finding songs fairly simple.

Every now and then, however, I could really do with the ability to use an 'intersect' mode of filtering - that is, I select two or more collections and would like to limit the displayed selection to only those songs that appear in all of the selected collection not all songs in those collections combined.

In principle, this doesn't seem a complex thing to do, but I appreciate it depends on how things operate under the covers.

Is there any chance this might be implemented at some point?

Thanks, Steve.
______
SteveR
It's on the list of things to do over the next few months (in between all the other new features/bug fixes/etc). I need to add an option to determine whether filters are combined with "or" logic versus "and". So I will be adding a toggle somewhere for that.

Mike
Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing it at some time.

Steve
______
SteveR