• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Number of Songs on Setlists Tab
I have "Show Number of Songs" enabled. I see the number displayed on the Collections, Composers, Years, etc. tabs, but not on the Setlists tab, which is where I find it most useful.

Seems ok in Windows.

I do not recall whether or not this was working in IOS previously.
I'll look into this, and if it's easily reproducible, I'll get it fixed for version 3.8.6 which I'm aiming to submit today.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike
I'm going to need more information - I enabled the Settings->Library Settings->Show Number of Songs in the iPadOS version, then went to the setlist tab, and every setlist has the number of songs listed at the far right. I tested with turning on/off the left hand alphabet list, the dark theme, the sort order for the setlist tab, and in every case, the number of songs is correctly shown. I'm going to need to know what combination of settings causes it not to be shown, because as far as I can tell, it's working properly.

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry for the slow reply. I missed your later post (I don't see a notification from the forum - probably my e-mail server being wonky).

I'm still on 3.8.5 but of course, the numbers are back this evening. I don't recall changing anything; maybe loaded a newer backup database (without settings) or simply re-started the app since the last time I wrote.

Prior to that, I had tried toggling the setting and re-starting the app several times with no luck. Long story short, I can't reproduce the issue now. Gremlins?

I guess that we can set this issue aside for now.

Thanks Mike. 

Serafin