• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some songs stuck / crash / freeze on “File modifications detected”
Hi all. Not sure if the forum’s the best place for this, but I can’t find any report of this on Google at all. I’m on Mobile Sheets 3.8.5 on iPadOS 16.5.1. I have the Mac version as well and sync my library back and forth between the mac and the ipad, just in case that’s important.

A good number of the songs in my library (of ~350 total songs) will sorta freeze the app when I click the pencil edit icon. (The spinner continues to spin but there’s no way to exit other than quitting the app.) This happens immediately when the edit page opens, and the loading alert box will never go away. Some of these songs have only a single blank page. Others have 1 or 2 non-blank PDFs or image files. Sometimes re-editing the same song (after restarting the app) will just work. Other times it’ll freeze over and over. I haven’t figured out any commonality between the temporary and permanent behaviour.

Also fwiw, I do the sync to cloud folder (using Dropbox), and I've done all the different options at some point recently (like "prompt" for merge behavior, use local, use cloud folder, etc.).

I’m also getting crashing trying to change the Library Settings -> Song Title Formatting, though I’m not sure if that’s related to a broader “my library is screwed up” or if that’s a separate bug related to tabs and emojis, but bringing it up in case it's indicative of a larger issue. Thanks!