• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning the tablet changes page position [fixed in3.8.12]
My sheets are cropped so that they fit nicely on the screen. Some of them use the screen until the very end, in these cases the issue can be very annoying.
When I open the sheet for the first time it is displayed as expected

when I turn the tablet into landscape orientation a black bar shows up above the sheet, the sheet is moved downwards, the lowest part of the sheet is not shown anymore

when I turn the tablet back to portrait orientation, the black bar stays there and the lowest part of the sheet is still hidden

It stays like that even when I open other songs.
The only way that I found so far to get rid of the black bar and the moved sheets is closing and reopening MobileSheets.
I can reproduce that behaviour on both Win10 and Android, I did not check it on an iPad (as I do not own one)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I can't reproduce this, so it involves some combination of settings that I can't figure out at the moment. The simplest way for me to fix it is if you can share a backup with mike@zubersoft.com. At the very least, I'll need you to export your settings using the Export Settings option, however if you've overriden the default display mode or scaling mode for any individual songs, then I won't see that with just the settings files.

Thanks,
Mike
Okay I think the issue is related to the "Move page below toolbar" setting in the annotation editor. If you disable that, the issue doesn't occur. I'll get a fix in place. It looks like the logic is being applied even if you aren't in the annotation editor.

Mike
I can confirm that the issue is gone as soon as I switch "Move page below toolbar" to OFF.
You got an eMail where you can find my settings and a backup of a database with just one song.

And a big thank you for your fast reaction. Now this issue won't bother me in tonight's pub session.
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

It is fixed for Android in 3.8.10, but the issue still exists on Win10.
MobileSheets for eInk 3.8.10 works correctly, don't know if a fix was required.

I made a very silly mistake - I did a search for the block of code that needed to be updated, and that same code existed in two different spots, and I updated the wrong block of code. I've got a fix in place now. I will have to release a version 3.8.11 on Windows to fix this. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Mike
No problem, take you time.

Fixed (also) in 3.8.12 for Win10.
Thank you.