• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Player
An issue I have with using mobile sheets audio player is if by accident you turn too many pages while a backing song is playing in the audio player and end up in the next song the audio player stops and starts playing the next song, which at gig is a real problem. Is there a way to stop this happening so the song you are playing carries on regardless of if by accident you click for next page that is to the next song. If that makes sense.

Update:
I did find going into: Settings - Touch Pedal Settings - Prevent Pedal From Changing Song - (switch)On
Solved the problem with a foot pedal but it would be useful to also have this choice on the "Enable Swipe to turn page" as the fear is halfway through a song while just singing with hands free you accidently swipe with hand to the next song when changing pages causing the backing track to stop and start playing the next song at a gig. 

Sugestion to MS designers: Please add to "Enable swipe to turn page" an option  "Prevent swipe From Changing Song"
I guess you play your gigs with a setlist. You can turn off "always load whole setlist" under settings -> library settings -> always load whole setlist. Then you need an extra action, for example a touch gesture to go to the next song. You can set this up under touch and pedal settings.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
You can do as McAroni suggested and only load individual songs, or you can change the audio player to load tracks from every song in the entire setlist, and uncheck the option to switch tracks when songs change. You then have to control when to switch tracks. 

As far as your request, I'm planning on adding an option to prevent song changes when tapping or swiping. Users then would have to use a touch action to go to the next song or switch through the setlist window. I don't know if I want to have separate settings for swiping and tapping in this case. I'd rather just have one setting that prevents song changes in both cases.

Mike