• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independent audio speed setting
Hi Mike,
I use all the time smart buttons to play audio clips of the pieces that I'm studying. 
Often I assign a button to each movement or a particular section of the piece. Sometimes each button uses a different clip or the same clip at a different point in time.
It would be very useful to keep the play speed % independently in each button.
At the moment all buttons play at whatever speed I used last.  I might want to practice a slow movement at 100% but a presto at 70% if it's too difficult.
Can this be implemented?
Thanks
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
The problem is that the play speed is currently saved only in the data for the audio file. There is no code to have smart buttons change the play speed for the audio track that it's tied to. Having said that, it's certainly feasible that I can add a playback speed selection when using the smart button action to load an audio track and skip to a specific position. I'm just not sure when I will work on this as I've already got a huge number of things on the list. I outlined some of the plans here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...10293.html

If more users ask for this capability, then I can raise the priority, but otherwise it will need to wait until I've tackled the things I've listed in that post.

Mike
(08-06-2023, 05:06 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The problem is that the play speed is currently saved only in the data for the audio file. There is no code to have smart buttons change the play speed for the audio track that it's tied to. Having said that, it's certainly feasible that I can add a playback speed selection when using the smart button action to load an audio track and skip to a specific position. I'm just not sure when I will work on this as I've already got a huge number of things on the list. I outlined some of the plans here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...10293.html

If more users ask for this capability, then I can raise the priority, but otherwise it will need to wait until I've tackled the things I've listed in that post.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I understand.  I guess a work around is to load the same audio file with differemt names and use it at different speeds ... that works for now
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal