• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documents with 2 pages
Hi.I have text file consisting of 2 separate pages.how can I get from page 1 to page 2 by swiping rather than go out of page 1 and then click on page 2 ? Any help would be appreciated .thank you in advance…..Dhm75
O
Do you have two separate songs in your library? If it's just a single txt file, you should be able to turn between the pages with a tap or swipe. You should not have to return to the library screen unless you imported two separate files. If you have multiple songs, you have to use a setlist and loaded them together if you want to page between them.

Mike
(08-21-2023, 05:42 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Do you have two separate songs in your library? If it's just a single txt file, you should be able to turn between the pages with a tap or swipe. You should not have to return to the library screen unless you imported two separate files. If you have multiple songs, you have to use a setlist and loaded them together if you want to page between them.

Mike

I made separate pdf files,named them x.1 and x.2.
I am also staying in Song mode,everything works just fine except for multiple text files for the same song.i only use text files ,no audio or midi files attachee or used.
Hi,how can I make a single text file with 2 pages ?
Thank you in advance for help,
Regards Dhm75
Just open one text file, copy all of the contents, open the other text file, and paste in the text you copied. That would merge the two files into one. You can do this in the MobileSheets text editor if you want, although it's a little easier to do this before you import the files.

Mike
Hi,I don’t quit understand ,but I’ll try .thank you for now.very much appreciated .Dhm75
(08-21-2023, 06:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just open one text file, copy all of the contents, open the other text file, and paste in the text you copied. That would merge the two files into one. You can do this in the MobileSheets text editor if you want, although it's a little easier to do this before you import the files.

Mike

Hi,i finally figered it out and voila   it works.Thank you again for your help.

Now i have another problem.
I have a text file with the first Letter A .Uploaded it to mobilsheets but it's ending up in the Song  "D Section."
I did it several times ,always ending up in D.
btw only text file this problem !!
What can i do here ?
thank you in advance for info.
dhm75
That is because MobileSheets ignores articles (A, An, The) by default while sorting. If you go to Settings->Library Settings, you can uncheck the option to "Ignore Articles While Sorting", and your song will be placed under A.

Mike
Perfect,Thank you for all your help.A great Programm.
Regards dhm75