• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half page turn indicator
I love the adjustable half page turn. Works great. 

An enhancement to that would be to have something on the full page indicating where the page will be split when the page is turned. It would have to be different than the line with arrows that is put on the split page so you can tell if you're on a full page or two half pages. This would be handy because when you're playing live, you don't want to have to guess where the page will split. You could accidentally cover up music you haven't played yet.

Thanks for your consideration.
Is this really a problem that needs a "prognostical split line" to counter? Since Mike put the split line indication into the half page mode I've only used that. I adjust the split line only if a staff is cut off the line and adjust it that it can be viewed fully. But still the cut is mostly in the middle where I expect it usually.

I think it's confusing to have another split line just to indicate the next cut. And the problem to accidentally cover up lines only can happen if you turn pages too quickly (which almost never happens to me, rather the opposite that I turn almost to late because I forget it and am already at the end of the page). Also you always can page back if it happens.

I understand the request, but is it really something that causes problems in live situations? I don't know your sheets and how you split the pages but I doubt that is a problem coming up often or at all for most of the users.
You can already enable the line being shown on all pages. Just open the display settings dialog and check the "Show half page turn position on all pages" checkbox. That should get you what you need.

Mike
(09-05-2023, 07:45 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can already enable the line being shown on all pages. Just open the display settings dialog and check the "Show half page turn position on all pages" checkbox. That should get you what you need.

Mike
Thanks, Mike. I didn't see that. That's exactly what I need.