• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHANGING THE NUMBER OF PAGES UPLOADED TO MS
Mike,
I create musical lead sheets on pre-saved blank PDFs.  When I do this at the beginning I don't know how many pages I will require in my leadsheet.  I mostly use less than (3) pages to accomplish my goal.  As a result I always UPLOAD a (3) page PDF, and remove any unused pages via the FILE feature.  On occasion, after completing a leadsheet, I'll discover that I need one or more of those removed pages back into my leadsheet.  I'm not experiencing any issues removing unnecessary pages, but it appears I can't add any of those removed pages back into my leadsheet.  Is it possible to update the code to allow this feature to add back removed pages into my leadsheets?  My alternative is to redo the leadsheet with the now known number of pages needed. 

Thanks,
Steve
Why can't you use the Files dialog to set the page order back to 1-3? - it will then look like it would if you had just loaded the file.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
It seems that when I change the number of pages from 1-3, to either 1-2 or 1, it won't let me load the previously removed pages back into the mix.  Is there a setting that's keeping this from working?

Thx,
Steve
You definitely should always be able to set the page order back to the full range of pages. If you are not able to do this, then I may need you to send me the file you are working with so I can test it out.

Mike
Mike,
After going back through several of my leadsheets, I've verified that I can change back to the original setting of pages within a file.

Sorry, for the confusion and extra effort.  My fault.

Thx,
Steve