• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parsing Error on Update MS
Hello Mike,

today I tried to update my Mini E-INK Reader to the newest MobileSheets Version (Tolino Vision 5).
Unfortunately I am getting a parsing error while installing the Version.
It is a Android 4.4 device. Have you maybe updated the minimum Android Version?

What can I do to use the newest Version. Without the newest version on that device I cannot sync my devices anymore.
Can you give me a hint, what to do?

Regards,
Stephan
I was forced to update the minimum Android version in order to support the camera functionality on the new BOOX tablets. The minimum version is currently 5.0 - I didn't even realize there were Android e-ink tablets below 5.0 being used. I will have to generate a "legacy" e-ink version for users that will work on older e-ink tablets. That version will not have the camera functionality. I'll work on that very soon and will send you an installer once it's available.

Mike
Oh, I didn't got it, that the new Boox tablets have cam functionality.
The marching tabs in our orchestra are unfortunately nearly all on Android 4.4 (Tolino5 or Tolino Epos2).
The new Tolino6 and Epos3 are on Android 8.

If it is possible for you to do that, it would be great
I've sent you an email with instructions for downloading the installer that will work on Android 4.4 and lower e-ink devices. If any other users find this thread, email me at mike@zubersoft.com if you need a link to the new installer.

Mike