• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets (pro) does not run after the last update
Hi,

after the latest windows 11 update on my Surface pro x the application doesn't start. The application is ARM native I think. it's always worked great, I have tons of scores and now why doesn't it start? Is it because it's a 32-bit app? How can I get it started?

Thanks in advance!
I have sent a message to fsaba to see if we can get past this, but it would help to know if any other Surface Pro X users are encountering any issues with the latest update (version 3.8.14).

Thanks,
Mike
I have an Hyrican Enwo Pad2 as a backup TAB, which has also the ARM archtitecture.
Windows Updates and Mobilesheets updates are all made and Mobilesheets is still working.
I can't see any problems.

Regards,
Stephan

I have also a surface pro x and I had also the problem, that the app was not running with the latest Win 11 version.

When I try to update to Windows Build 10.0.26016.1012, I get the information, that MobileSheets isn't working after update.
I have also a surface pro x and I had also the problem, that the app was not running with the latest Win 11 version.

When I try to update to Windows Build 10.0.26016.1012, I get the information, that MobileSheets isn't working after update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MobileSheets can run as an x86 application. I think going forward I may just completely drop ARM from the list of supported architectures on Windows, as I have several libraries that aren't compiled for ARM64 that I rely on. If you find that you can't run MobileSheets after updating, backup your application data if needed (copy C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState somewhere safe), uninstall MobileSheets and try to install it off the Microsoft Store. Hopefully it will pick the x86 version for your device, and then you can copy your library data back to the same installation folder.

Mike
(12-22-2023, 06:45 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets can run as an x86 application. I think going forward I may just completely drop ARM from the list of supported architectures on Windows, as I have several libraries that aren't compiled for ARM64 that I rely on. If you find that you can't run MobileSheets after updating, backup your application data if needed (copy C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState somewhere safe), uninstall MobileSheets and try to install it off the Microsoft Store. Hopefully it will pick the x86 version for your device, and then you can copy your library data back to the same installation folder.

Mike

Yes, reinstallation was the solution. Now it's running againg on Windows 11 ARM. Thanks