• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading song through Android Intent
Music 
Hello!

I am currently looking into launching MobileSheets Pro on my Android Tablet with a given song.
I want my (custom) BLE footpedal to trigger this (to be able to very quickly launch a few favorites using a simple switch press).

While investigating, I found that the Android can receive intents of the following format:

Code:
<intent-filter>
   <action android:name="com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.LOAD_SONG"/>
   <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
</intent-filter>

I was able to launch the app when issuing an intent via an adb shell using:

Code:
am start -a com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.LOAD_SONG -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT

Yet, I am unable to figure out which (I suppose string-) extras to add to the intent in order to launch a song available in my database.

Would it be possible for you to provide me the extras that can be added to the intent in order to make it work?
That would be highly appreciated!

Additionaly:
Is there by any chance a mechanism of some sort to launch a setlist available in the MobileSheets Pro app through a third-party app? Angel

Thanks a lot for your answers and have a nice one!
You need to attach the following pieces of data to the LOAD_SONG intent:

1) The type which is "com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.type". The supported values are: 0 == Song, 1 == Setlist, 2 == Collection
2) The database ID of the song, setlist or collection, which is "com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.id"
3) The page number to load, which is "com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.page", this is optional and defaults to 0.
4) The song index for which song to load, which is "com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.songIndex". It defaults to index 0.

If this is going to be more widely used, I can also add an option to specify the song, setlist, or collection title instead of database id, and when loading a setlist or collection, the song title instead of the song index.

Mike