• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing letter in the letter bar
Weird little bug during a gig yesterday. 

I wanted to jump to the U section in my collection with the letter bar, but the U was missing suddenly. The song was still in the collection and I could scroll down and pick it. After a restart of MS the letter was back, so it's nothing critical.

But during a performance it can be a bit annoying so I wanted to report it. I'll tell you if it occurs again.
Yes, please let me know if you see it again. I'll need to have some way of reproducing the issue as well.

Thanks,
Mike
Happened again. Same location and situation. I can't provide many pointers, but it happened again when I connected my master tablet with a slave tablet (both iPads automatically connected from the last session, the one when it happened before). They have the same chord book on them and I was choosing the songs on my tablet and "driving" the slave for the bassist. Instead of 22 letters there were only 10  showing up.

When I restarted MSP only on the master at home all the letters were present again so the master-slave-bluetooth-connection seems to be the culprit for whatever reason.
So this problem is strictly with the iPad version, only happens when using the Connect Tablets feature, and causes letters in the alphabet list to sometimes not show up? Does that about sum up the problem? How reliably can you reproduce the issue? If it's once in a blue moon, that's not going to be enough for me to go on, especially if I don't have the same setup you are using. Is there any pattern to which letters are not showing up? Do you have the same library on both devices, and are you using the "Book mode" feature?

Thanks,
Mike