• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Library Window Saved After Exit
I really like the new Library Window and that I can set & minimize it and stash it in the corner of a score, but unless I am missing something, I have to re-enable it if I close and reopen MobileSheets.

A nice feature would be if there was a Settings Option to save that setting and where the window was dragged, similar to the way I can click a check box to have the clock always appear on a score.

If I could add another request IF that is doable, it would be nice if the minimized Library Window icon like the clock had the option to change the background color of the icon and possibly the color of the "down arrow" so it is more visible.

If a position option makes more sense than dragging, add that too. Wink

Thanks!!
You do need to manually bring up the library window if you close and restart MobileSheets. I don't have any plans at this time to have the window automatically displayed if it was displayed when the application was closed. If enough people request that, I can do it, but it seems unnecessary if you can easily display it with a touch action or quick action box shortcut. 

The last position of the window should certainly be saved, so if the window is displayed, it should move to where you last had it. If this is not working for you, let me know, as it seems to work for me. As far as the minimized icon, I can consider adding options for that, but I was mainly just trying to make it unobtrusive and less distracting. 

Mike
(10-06-2023, 02:59 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You do need to manually bring up the library window if you close and restart MobileSheets. I don't have any plans at this time to have the window automatically displayed if it was displayed when the application was closed. If enough people request that, I can do it, but it seems unnecessary if you can easily display it with a touch action or quick action box shortcut. 

The last position of the window should certainly be saved, so if the window is displayed, it should move to where you last had it. If this is not working for you, let me know, as it seems to work for me. As far as the minimized icon, I can consider adding options for that, but I was mainly just trying to make it unobtrusive and less distracting. 

Mike

Understood.