• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export lists as txt/csv
Suggestion:

Sometimes it could be very useful to export a simple text lists of the pieces belonging to a Setlist, Composer or Artist. This could be to print repertory lists, inform about setlists for a concert or other.

If it could be possible to edit the fields, that would be brilliant. For example:

Repertory list
[ARTIST] -  [COMPOSER] -  [TITLE] -  [GENRE] 

Concert setlist:
[ SETLIST] -  [COMPOSER ] -  [TITLE ] -  [ LENGTH ]
I think it already does what you are requesting. If you go to any of the tabs (set list, collections etc) except songs and long press on an item in the list to select it. Then go to the top right 3dot menu icon and select "generate song list" there is an option save to file. The format of what is saved is defined in settings -> library -> generate song list format.
(10-06-2023, 10:16 PM)spflmf Wrote: I think it already does what you are requesting. If you go to any of the tabs (set list, collections etc) except songs and long press on an item in the list to select it. Then go to the top right 3dot menu icon and select "generate song list" there is an option save to file. The format of what is saved is defined in settings -> library -> generate song list format.

Holy cow... I absolutely didn't know that this function existed. Thank you ever so much for pointing it out to me - and for the author to putting it in there. Amazing software! Amazing!