• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mp3 or m4a location library
Hello
I can't solve an issue to synchronize all my devices ( samsung android phone A23+ samsung gaalxy tab A7 + PC windows 10 ) :
I use a google drive folder to save my library
I can easly synchronize all my devices with that folder but :
doing that I can find all new songs on my 3 devices exept the audio files doesn't come into my android phone !
Ok on my tab but not on my phone ( same parameters , same drive account ...etc )
I tried to understand by checking my files on my google drive cloud but couldn't find any mp3 or m4a music , so how can they have been into my galaxy tab but not into my phone ?
Thanks for your help
Best regards
Please try something for me - delete the songs on the phone that those audio files would be associated with, then sync to the cloud folder (and make sure the sync type is set to "Update Device"). Does that pull down the audio files correctly? I'm just trying to think of the simplest solution that doesn't involve having to resync the entire library on the phone (which would be the next step).

Mike
Hello
i did but still same behaviour : the deleted song come back partiallely , still no audio  .
Best regards
Please try something for me - backup the library on one of the devices where the audio file works correctly under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, transfer the .msb file to the phone, then restore it under Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. Does the audio file work correctly after doing that? If even that doesn't work, then something else is going on and I may need you to share the backup file with mike@zubersoft.com.

Mike
hello
I just did that and it is ok : I get back all songs + audio files .
Many thanks for the help
( hi from Paris )
I'm glad to hear that. I'm definitely going to have to do more tests with synchronizing libraries with audio files across Android/Windows/iPadOS to see if I can find some way to reproduce what you were seeing previously.

Mike