• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metronome
Hi,

My Metronome is not working properly.  When I start it, not matter the tempo, it clicks a few times and then stops.

Please help
Opera 1651
What type of tablet are you using and what Android OS version is it running? I've heard from a few users that experience this problem, but I have no idea what could be causing the problem. MobileSheets is just playing back a .wav file for the metronome loop through OpenSL ES which is the low-level, high performance audio layer, as the metronome loop cannot have any delays otherwise it will throw off the tempo. The metronome seems to work as expected on all of my devices. Do you have anything else running on your device that may be trying to access the audio resources at the same time? This could potentially cause conflicts if so, so you'll have to try force closing those applications to see if that resolves the issue.

As a side note, you posted this in the companion app forum - was that your intent? The metronome doesn't apply to the companion app, so I assume that was an accident...

One last thing - if you open the metronome, tap the settings icon at the top left, can you verify that "Count In" is turned off? I don't think that's the problem, but I just want to make sure. Also, if you check "Prevent delay when starting metronome", does that have any impact on the problem?

Mike