• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal doesn't work immediately after exiting annotation mode
I'm running MobileSheets on a couple Windows 11 tablets/PCs.  I use a Pageflip butterfly pedal. 

I've noticed the same problem on both tablets/PCs:  When I exit annotation mode, the pedal initially "doesn't work" - I can't use the pedal to change the page I'm viewing.

The workaround is to advance the page once via finger on the touchscreen.  After I've done so, the pedal resumes working normally.

It's not an end-of-the-world problem, but it is an irritation.

Has anyone else seen the same behavior?  Do you know what causes it -- or, better, how to avoid it?  I always suspect there's a setting that I should be jiggling.

Thanks, Rob L
I definitely can't reproduce this on my PC with a simple test. There shouldn't really be any limitations on when the next pedal action can be triggered when exiting the annotations editor.

Mike
OK, thanks.  In my case, it's 100% reproducible on my machines (an MS SurfacePro 9 and a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, both running Win 11).  The common factor is the PageFlip Butterfly pedal, which I use with both machines.  I suppose that's the common factor I should be looking at.  Regards, RL