• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot move to next page at the end of a song
I am new to Mobile Sheets and use it in a choir.  I have a setlist of 16 songs.  When I am at the end of a song and want to go to the next one in the setlist - I get the notice "end of setlist" and have to go back to the setlist page to get the next one.   Is there a setting to change?
Did you uncheck Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Whole Setlist? If not, you should be able to turn between the pages of any of the songs in the setlist.

Mike
(10-25-2023, 06:35 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Did you uncheck Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Whole Setlist? If not, you should be able to turn between the pages of any of the songs in the setlist.

Mike

The only thing checked in the Load options section of the library is "automatically load next song" and "Always load whole setlist".   I have 16 pieces of music in my setlist - each piece has multiple pages - What I want is after I am finished  with an anthem, I want to go to the next song in the setlist.  But I get a message saying "end of setlist".   I even backed up the file, uninstalled the ap, reinstalled it and reloaded file -- It made no difference.
Please go to the Setlists tab, long press the setlist, tap Share->Export songs and files and send the file to mike@zubersoft.com. Also go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com as well. I should then be able to provide more feedback about what is happening.

Thanks,
Mike