• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lift page from multi page file
Hi, I want to create a setlist, consisting of a number of songs from a songbook. Can I lift 1 or 2 page songs from a songbook consisting of hundreds of songs?
Sure. Just set "Page Order" on the "Files" tab of the song editor.
I recommend creating a CSV file for your song book PDF and use "CSV import" to import the songs you want to use. Search the forum for "CSVFile", maybe somebody already shared a CSV file for your book
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Hey arjenvdm,

if you want to have a lot or all songs from the songbook in your database, the "csv"-method proposed by itsme is the way to go since everything else would be way too much work. If you just want to cut out a small number of songs (let's say 4 or 5), you can also create snippets (open song, click in the middle of the screen to show the overlay, triangle-dropdown in the lower left corner - "create snippet"). These cut out the specified page range and save it as a new song while keeping the whole songbook as a song in your database