• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library window settings gear icon missing
It only shows up when hovered over or activated.

When can we expect this on ipad?
What version of MobileSheets for Windows are you running? I'm not seeing that behavior with the settings icon on my Windows device. The icon is black and only changes color when I click on it. 

The iPad update is being held up by issues with the PDF library. I'm still waiting on fixes from the company that makes the PDF library. It has completely stopped me from being able to release an update. You might think - why not just use the PDF library version from 3.8.14? Well the problem is that, with the latest xcode, MacOS and iPadOS versions, I can no longer use any version of the PDF library without crashes. Apple changed something in the compiler or xcode, and so I'm stuck now. I also can't revert to an older version of xcode because they don't support testing on iPadOS 17, but even if I ignore that, I still encountered the problem on another machine when I used xcode 14.3.1 on that machine, so I'm at a loss to explain what is happening. Regardless, the PDF library company was able to reproduce the crash and is working on trying to figure it out.

Mike
Version is 3.8.18, this is not a big deal now I know it is there.

Thanks for info on the ipad.