• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page change via swipe while annotating
I don't remember this always being the behavior, so perhaps this changed on a recent update? While annotating a song, if I swipe the screen, the page will change. I am often zoomed in while annotating to help draw things more accurately and now when I'm moving the page around to reach a new area, Mobilesheets frequently mistakes that gesture as a swipe and changes the page on me. I would love to have the option to disable this while in annotation mode as I'm frequently accidentally changing pages now.
After some experimenting trying to recreate the problem, it doesn't appear to be a swipe gesture. I'm not sure what's causing it now but it seems to be intermittent. I'm always in the "move" tool while annotating when it happens and it so far only happens when I'm zoomed in. It typically scrolls a page backwards, but I'm not sure if that's a given.
OK, I figured it out. It is a swipe, but only on the sides of the screen, and it can go forwards and backwards. I'm accustomed to using the arrows in the lower left to change pages but now it appears if I swipe anywhere on the sides of the screen, it'll change pages. I don't have a huge screen and when zoomed in, I'm likely to be writing close to that region.
That sounds like a bug. I'll look into it and get it fixed.

Thanks,
Mike

Update:
I have a fix in place for the update that will go out tomorrow for Android.
Thanks!