• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost most of the keys in the database :(
Hi, i have hundreds of songs on my db, I use the field key to specify the key of the sheet, and if that key is original key or transposed.

For example, for Superstition, I have one version where:
Key: Ebm, Original

And another, transposed version, where
Key: Em, Transposed

I've been working like that for many years without any problem, however, when I got the tablet for today's gig, nearly all songs with that added info have suddenly lost the extra key. Now the first version looks like:

Key: Ebm
Or:
Key: original

And the second version like:
Key: Em

In short, I've suddenly lost a lot of useful information from my database, adding that info again would take weeks! And the worst thing is that i can't even add that info again, since if I add extra data to that field, and then turn off and on the program, all the added data is gone again! It looks like the program doesn't accept double entries for the key field anymore!

I'm using the last version of the program available in the play store, and can post a picture in case it's necessary.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
This looks like a bug that was introduced recently. I'll get a fix in place immediately. Your database is fine - don't make any further changes. You may want to revert to an earlier point under Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Automatic Database Backup to restore the database from before any modifications you made. You can also backup the library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. After the update is available, it will fix this issue with the keys not showing up. Just to be clear - your keys have not been deleted, they are just not being read out of the database properly. Thank you for reporting the issue and sorry I didn't respond sooner (I was working all day on getting updates put together and submitted).

Mike
Nice to hear that. I will wait for the update, no problem at all. 

Thanks for your first class support!
The update is available now on Android and Windows and is currently being reviewed on iOS, but should be available there shortly as well.

Mike
Thanks Mike. Everything working nicely again!