• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stave request
Tongue 
Hi!
Thanks for including a staff in the annotations.
Could you please give an option for single system staves with choice of various clefs, at the very least one treble clef, and one bass clef option?

I'm a bassplayer and quite often it's helpful for me to write in a bass line if I'm playing from a chart with only chord symbols, but the double clef takes up too much space. Or I would like to write in a couple of bars of the next page at a difficult spot for turning the page in the orchestra.

Thanks again for a fantastic product!

Frode Berg
Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-16-2023, 07:01 AM)frodebassist@gmail.com Wrote: Hi!
Thanks for including a staff in the annotations.
Could you please give an option for single system staves with choice of various clefs, at the very least one treble clef, and one bass clef option?

I'm a bassplayer and quite often it's helpful for me to write in a bass line if I'm playing from a chart with only chord symbols, but the double clef takes up too much space. Or I would like to write in a couple of bars of the next page at a difficult spot for turning the page in the orchestra.

Thanks again for a fantastic product!

Frode Berg
Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra

Or perhaps a single system staff with no clef.  We could then add the required clef from stamps, or even go without...

Thanks for pointing this out Frode, I hadn't found it myself Cool
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
Yes, adding more tools such as this is on my list for one of the next big updates, as I do get frequent requests for it. Thanks for the feedback.

Mike
One more vote for the topic  Smile

Greetings
Tobias
And another vote. Because forescore does not have that.
Lizzy