• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small bug and request (Solved)
Displaying a score, click center, bottom left, little down arrow.

Show library window

In the library window the settings icon (bottom left) is missing.

Next to search I am just showing a black square. Fully functional just the gear icon is missing.

Feature request, any chance to get a button next to search to Enable face gestures?

Thank you, Mike for an amazing program and the desire to keep improving it. 

Even if you would stop developing it now, I would be happy with its current state!

Merry Christmas to all of you.
With the next update, I'm going to add support for touch actions for enabling/disabling face gestures. I'm not sure that it belongs in the library window. You can then just tap the top/bottom or one of the corners to enable/disable touch gestures. At some point I'm also going to add an optional status indicator to make it easier to know both when face gestures are enabled, and also when the face gesture library can properly detect your face, and maybe also when it's processing a detected gesture.

As far as the bug, I can't see that on any of my devices. What type of device are you using?

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Mike
I thought the library window would be perfect, that is where you pick a piece to play.

On many pieces I don't' need the face gestures, thought it would be a good spot to put it where you pick a piece.

Both on my very old window tablet SP3 and my very new iPad(Gen6) I can't see the gear icon in the library window.

Thanks again.
If you go to Settings->About, can you verify you are on version 3.8.22 on Windows and version 3.8.24 on your iPad? I'm just very confused why you would be seeing that...

Thanks,
Mike
I did send you an email with a picture of it. I have a feeling it has to do with the dark theme I am using.
Michael and I identified the problem, it was indeed the dark theme. Will be fixed in future update.