• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using two tablets to read 2 pages at a time
I've been happily using Mobile Sheets on Microsoft Surface Pro, but still long for a screen that allows me to read 2 pages of sheet music at a comfortable size.

My Surface is now 3 years old, has a small crack on one edge, and could use a bit more capacity for work purposes.  So I'm considering buying a new Surface, and it would be easier to justify the purchase if a second Surface could also address my sheet music reading needs.

Here's my question: if I have 2 Surface devices, can I pair them easily so that I can read the same 2-page score on the devices simultaneously, side-by-side?  In other words, I want to read page 1 on one device, and page 2 on the other device.

Another option is to just buy a monitor of some kind.  If I do that, can I pair it with one Surface in the same manner?
If there is MobileSheets on both devices then you connect them and you could select the Mode how the devices interact. The "book Mode" is that what you are looking for. 2 pages side by side.
See also full manual page 150.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Can book mode be used if one device is windows-based and the other is Android?
Never tested it but i think this will work. the two devices should be in sync and the same library sould be in use.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7