• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report? Arrow head overlaying filters
oh yes, I am perfectly aware of that, sorry about the confusion. My reasoning was just that since the issue had already been raised to Onyx from your side, it would make more sense to follow up on the existing case as Onyx apparently knows where to look. I'll go ahead.
I have brought the reoccurrence of the bug to the attention of Onyx via their bug reporting system on Aug 10 but not received any confirmation nor reply yet. does anyone here have first hand experience with Onyx support, in particular their turnaround times?

thanks!
(08-16-2024, 12:43 AM)RAc Wrote: I have brought the reoccurrence of the bug to the attention of Onyx via their bug reporting system on Aug 10 but not received any confirmation nor reply yet. does anyone here have first hand experience with Onyx support, in particular their turnaround times?
They don't seem to be super responsive, though they have eventually at least responded to all my submissions.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba
it's been 2 weeks now since I reported the reoccurrence of he bug, and no reaction from Onyx's side whatsoever. Is anyone else facing these problems?