• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to transfer to new device
I've just upgraded to a new Samsung tablet and want to move my MobilesheetsPro app to that device.
I have the app loaded but it asks for a licence key. I have the key, but on entering it, it says the key is already in use on my old device (true).
When I click cancel, the app just closes with no further option to try.
Can you advise how I can get it up and running, then of course remove from the old device.
Thanks.
Malcolm.
First, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library on the old device to create a .msb file if you haven't already. Then go to Settings->About->Deauthenticate License on the old device so that you use the license key on the new device instead. Then restore your library using the .msb file that you generated. Also, just so you are aware - a license key can only be used on a single device at a time. You cannot use the same license key on two devices. For users that want to install the app on multiple devices with a single purchase (devices that they own and will be personally using), they should go through the Google Play Store.

Mike
Thanks so much for your accurate and speedy reply. Your instructions did the job, and I'm now up and running again.
Thanks again.
Malcolm.